Friday, September 25, 2009

~ICHA~

Hello Everybody! =) Today, I will tell you about a girl named Icha.

Icha is my driver's daughter. But she is like my own little sister already :) she is a curly-haired girl. She have a dark brown hair. And her eyes is a bit brownish. She can be annoying if Audy (my little sister) don't let her to borrowed her bike, and if that's happened... she will cry. Mmm, Icha likes to play bicycle with me... she even watched tv with me, we shared the fun together! :) and one time when Icha, Audy (my little sis), Alma (my little sis) and I watched DisneyChannel together... I told her all about Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus, and now everytime she sees Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus on TV she will said "HANNAH! MILEY!". Icha is a kind girl, everytime I was quarreling with my siblings she said "No, no, no! If you always quarreled you will be in Hell later on. STOP THE FIGHT!". And yeah, we stopped. She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice................................. GOTTA GOOOOO






ADIOS AMIGOS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment