Monday, September 21, 2009

Princess Elizabeth's Diary

I was here alone in my bedroom, my mum doesn't let me to go out and play because yesterday I broke her Vase which Queen Patricia gave to her. Queen Patricia was her best friend. Anyway, Here's my diary for today, my Diary's name is Keyla.

Dear Keyla,
Today my mum locked me in my bedroom. And I'm so bored here, I'm really really bored. I can't play with my horse, Emma. She must be sad out there, in the Castle's Farm. I only can do eating here eating and writing. Wish daddy is here, if daddy is here maybe I'll report these news to him. But it looks like I'm so babyish. I was 14 now... And I must act mature, but I really hate GROWING UP! I hate to wear gowns and wear heavy crowns. Why I can't be a normal girl who goes to formal school and plays with another girls? why I can't wear a simple t-shirt and jeans? Why? Why and why? I know, many girls wants to be a princess because they can wear beautiful gowns and crowns... But for me, being a princess is not that. Being a princess is how you rule your country well. Not because you wear those gowns and stuff. Keyla, I must go eat dinner right now. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment