Sunday, September 27, 2009

SCHOOL IS COMING UP

GEEZ! ALERT! "SCHOOL IS COMING UP ON THIS WEDNESDAY"!!!!!! So I must got back to school works, homeworks and school stuffs. Yeah, but I kind of love it but not really. Well, I don't know why I felt so mm, full of angers and stuff. I HATE IT! dont know why... well wait, I dont know why I felt so worse Today. I woke up late for Today so I can't go jogging and bicycling (for this morning). So I just can have an evening jog and evening bicycle ride. Today is kind of weird, like something is going wrong , but I don't know "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS DAY?!". I can heard the other neighbor singing and yeah playing instruments cuz they have some "GRAND OPENING OF THEIR NEW HOUSE" just like what I did last, last, last, last, last, last Saturday hahahha. You know what, bloggers or readers? I really missed my chihuahua, Lily. Cuz everytime I'm having some relaxing time like resting or playing my laptop and stuff ... I miss Lily so much :'( Geez, Lily... Rest In Peace, boy. Well gotta go bye, and see you! im gonna take a bike ride even though its sunny outside (:


xoxoxo~
Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment